Our Physicians and Staff are sensitive to meet the needs of our immigrant patients. They are courteous and eager to help.
A Note on Your Appointment:
- Prism Medical will provide you with fully completed computerized I-693 form.
- For your appointment, please bring your Passport or Passport Number, if available
- Please bring any other form of ID - Driver's License, State I.D., etc
- Bring records of previous vaccinations, and know your history of Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Inform Doctor if you are pregnant or suspect pregnancy
- No need to fast before Exam
- Simple physical exam
- 2-3 Vaccines may be given
- T.B. Skin Test will be placed
- Mandatory Follow-Up for T.B. Skin Test must occur in 48-72 hours, or test will be inaccurate and must be repeated.
Do NOT open the sealed envelope given by the Civil Surgeon - a copy of your records will be provided to you and your referring attorney at no additional cost.